Black Shark 4 Got 3C Certification With 120W Fast Charging
With its 6.67-inch, 144Hz AMOLED display and Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor, the Android-powered Black Shark 4 Pro is powerful enough to handle anything you throw at it. Chazz Mair is a freelance writer with three years of experience providing guides, news, and reviews of the newest tech for publications like Wired, Screenrant, and TechRadar. When he's not writing, Mair spends most of his time creating music, visiting arcades, and finding out about the ways new tech has changed old media. Plus, as you may remember from my RedMagic 7 review, I declared that I would start to factor in default image watermarking into my phone scores. Black Shark (and by extension, Xiaomi) has tried to call my bluff and the 4 Pro suffers because of it. If you are out and about using your phone a lot, provided you’re near a plug, then you can keep going for as long as you need. The Black Shark 4 Pro comes packed with a 4,500mAh battery, which is a little lacking when compared to the 5,000mAh monster cells you can find in phones at this price point.
Your thumbs can focus on movement and aiming while your index fingers can handle shooting. Unlike with modern iPhones which have a 120Hz sampling rate, the slightest movements across the screen register more accurately. Higher sampling rates, as with the Black Shark, let the phone register your taps, flicks, and movements more quickly and frequently.
Don’t worry we have a quick solution for every single device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file. The android device comes equipped with a “stock ROM,” also known as the “stock firmware”. The stock ROM is the pre-installed operating system in your device. The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. The Xiaomi mobile drivers offered here can be used to flash stock firmware, stock recovery, TWRP recovery, CWM Recovery, Unlocking Bootloader, etc.
In everyday use, I was able to run the game Apex Legends Mobile at a constant 60 FPS with stock firmware ROM graphics and framerate set to 4 out of 5. Apex Legends is a not very well optimized game, so it is very resource intensive.
- Imagine that a virtual button that you never use is very badly placed on your screen.
- When you're not playing, you can program each trigger to carry out a specific function such as taking a screenshot or turning on the flashlight.
- We (Leakite) will not take responsibility if you destroy your phone.
- Today in this article, I have shown you in detail how you can fix those problems.
- One of the most prominent problems with the phone is its availability in the markets, as it cannot be purchased in many markets, including Egypt, and is not available in all countries of Europe and the Middle East.
- You can flash Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool.
It is also known that this phone’s full charging time is less than 15 minutes, the fastest charging phone ever. The duo has been launched in China, and likely won’t come to other regions at least for a while. Because the aim here is to provide mobile gamers with the tools for the best overall experience, there are a few notable tweaks and hardware inclusions.